uniben wan kill me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. its no longer uniben . it is UNISTRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A guy stayed close to the cemetery. He used this to
outwit okada riders and taxi drivers. He would simply
alight at the cemetery junction, with his nostrils filled
with cotton wool and spoke nasally. This scared every
driver and rider who wouldn’t dare ask him for money.
The guy did this for years and successfully outwitted
every driver and rider, who were thinking he was a ghost.
One evening, the guy boarded an okada as usual
alighted at the cemetery junction. My Money?. the angry
looking okada man asked. Cotton wool were inside the
guy’s nostrils, he replied nasally; I don’t have money!.
The okada man would not take this from him, he kept
insisting. The frustrated guy, later said; Ok, ok, follow me
to my room in the cemetery and I will pay you. The okada
man agreed and followed him till they got to a grave. The
guy in his attempts to frighten the okada man knocked
on the grave and shouted; Martin! Martin! Martin! abeg
give me N800 make i take pay this stubborn okada man.
All of a sudden, a very big hand holding N1000 appeared
out of the grave accompanied with a voice which said;
Take! this one na ma last card. The guy and the okada
man took to their heels! Good9t
According to reports reaching us, a baby girl identified as Nafisat has been born with many legs in Borno State of Nigeria.
Baby Nafisat was born to the Ahmed family in Bayo LGA of Borno state on the 18th of June, 2012.
The family’s joy quickly turned to sorrow as they witnessed many abnormalities surrounding her birth.
A surgeon at the Federal Medical Centre in Gombe states Nafisat needs intensive surgery to keep her alive.
Unfortunately, her parents have no means of paying for this expensive surgery.
They’re calling on Nigerians especially the first lady of the state to come to her rescue.
The medical director of the Federal Medical Centre in Gombe said the baby stands the risk of dying if the surgery is not carried out immediately.
Nafisat is currently in the Special Baby Unit at Gombe Federal Medical Centre and she is struggling with Imperforated anus Other multiple abnormalities
“The patient has to undergo a series of surgery in order to correct various enormities.” – Dr Adamu Madugu, the Medical Director of Federal Medical Centre, Gombe
Baby Nafisat is currently living on different medical gadgets and she needs N1 million for important corrective surgery.
Madugu said with N1 million, Nafisat would be able to p
ay for her surgery, drugs, investigation, pints of blood, feeding and accommodation.
“Unfortunately, the parents cannot afford the money due to financial constraints,” said the Surgeon who solicited that only government can help the poor parents to save the life of the baby.
We are appealing to good Samaritans out there to please help this baby girl in anyway you can.
How do you even begin to understand this? Two brothers, Toye and Tola allegedly slaughtered their younger brother, Akunbuyi, and sold his limbs. The full report when you continue…*viewer discretion advised*
The entire Festival Town in Lagos was thrown into pandemonium on Thursday evening as a decomposing body of a man was discovered inside a duplex on B Close, House 6 of 3rd Avenue. The decomposing body, it was gathered, was that of the younger sibling of two brothers allegedly living together in the duplex which was left for them by their deceased parents.
The corpse was identified as that of Akinbuyi Ajayi, 39, living in the same apartment with Toye Ajayi and Omotola Ajayi, who were identified as his brothers. He was allegedly killed by his brothers and his body kept in a room inside the flat. The corpse had been mutilated by the two brothers. A police source alleged that Toye and Omotola were selling the body parts of their brother for money, adding that the two were caught with some human parts which eventually led to a search on their apartment by law enforcement personnel.
Toye and Omotola were suspected to have chopped off the head, hands, private part and part of the two legs of Akinbuyi and allegedly sold them to suspected ritualists. The decomposing body of Akinbuyi was moved by the policemen attached to FESTAC Police Station led by the Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Mohammed Mu’azu, a Chief Superintendent of Police and officials of Amuwo Odofin Local Government council to a morgue, while the police took other items recovered from the house into custody.
Residents of FESTAC came out in their large numbers to watch the horrifying spectacle as the council officials and policemen removed the body. Apart from the body that was recovered from the house, charms, amulets, a pot filled with human blood and two large dummies of human beings were discovered. Some of the charms and amulets were concealed inside a carton with the inscription: Lord Krishna Agabarthi 999.
Omotola, who claimed to be an engineer denied knowing anything about the corpse. He claimed to be jobless, adding that he depended on goodwill of people to survive along with Toye. He denied knowledge of the death of his brother. He explained that Akinbuyi was arrested recently by sanitation task force, adding that the deceased spent three days in prison.
Omotola also said Akinbuyi was born in 1973 and that he usually went out and came in at will. He told the police that his brother’s killers must have committed the act before dumping the deceased inside one of the rooms. He further said their father died in a motor accident recently. Their father, he claimed, was the owner of the duplex where they live. Akinbuyi’s corpse was dumped in one of the rooms upstairs.
Toye described himself as a primary school teacher. When the police asked him where he teaches, he could not utter a word.
45 THINGS A GIRL WANT, BUTWON’T ASK FOR:1. Touch
her waist.2. Actually talk to her.3. Share secrets with
her.4. Give her your jacket.5. Kiss her slowly.Are you
remembering this?6. Hug her.7. Hold her.8. Laugh with
her.9. Invite her somewhere.10. Hangout with her and
yourfriends together.KEEP READING ..11. Smile with
her.12. Take pictures with her.13. Pull her onto your
lap.14. When she says she loves youmore, deny it. Fight
back.15. When her friends say “I loveher more than you”,
deny it. Fightback and hug her tight so she can’tget to
her friends. It makes her feelloved.Are you thinking of
someone?16. Always hug her and say I loveyou
whenever you see her.17. Kiss her unexpectedly.18. Hug
her from behind aroundthe waist.19. Tell her she’s
beautiful.20. Tell her the way you feel abouther.One last
thing you need to do toshow her you actually do mean
it.21. Open doors for her, walk her toher car – it makes
her feelprotected, plus it never hurts to actlike a
gentleman.22. Tell her she’s your everything -only if you
mean it.23. If it seems like there issomething wrong, ask
her – if shedenies something being wrong, itmeans SHE
DOESN’T WANT TO TALKABOUT IT – so just hug her.24.
Make her feel loved.25. Kiss her in front of OTHER
girlsyou know!WE MIGHT DENY IT BUT WEACTUALLY LIKE
AND KINDA WANTYOU TO TICKLE US ..26. Don’t lie to
her.27. DON’T cheat on her.28. Take her ANYWHERE she
wants.29. Text message or call her in themorning and
tell her have a goodday at school, and how much
youmiss her.30. Be there for her whenever sheneeds
you, and even when shedoesn’t need you, just be there
soshe’ll know that she can alwayscount on you.ARE YOU
STILL READING THIS? YOUBETTER, BECAUSE IT’S
IMPORTANT.31. Hold her close when she’s coldso she
can hold you too.32. When you are alone hold herclose
and kiss her.33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it willgive her the
hint that you want tokiss her).34. While in the movies, put
yourarm around her and then she willautomatically put
her head on yourshoulder, then lean in and tilt herchin up
and kiss her lightly.35. Don’t ever tell her to leave
evenjokingly or act like you’re mad. Ifshe’s upset,
comfort her.REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHENYOU
ARE WITH HER NEXT ..36. When people diss her, stand
upfor her.37. Look deep into her eyes andtell her you
love her.38. Lay down under the stars andput her head
on your chest so shecan listen to the steady beat ofyour
heart, link your fingerstogether while you whisper to
heras she rests her eyes and listens toyou.39. When
walking next to eachother grab her hand.40. When you
hug her, hold her inyour arms as long as possible.MAKE
SURE SHE KNOWS SHES LOVED.41. Call or text her at
night to wishher sweet dreams.42. Comfort her when she
criesand wipe away her tears.43. Take her for long walks
atnight.44. Always remind her how muchyou love her.45.
Sit on top of her and tell herhow much you love her and
thenbend down to her face and kissher while you’re
sitting on her.You’ll never know when she needsjust a
little more love .. !
1. Last drink- water
2. Last phone call- mum
3. Last text message-dolapo
4. Last song you listened to- u 2 dey bless me
5. Last time you cried- Cant remember
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice – No
7. Been cheated on- perhaps
8. Kissed someone and regretted it-no
10. Been depressed – almost
11. Been drunk and threw up – no
LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends? Yes
16. Fallen out of love?- yep
17. Laughed until you cried? Haha..yep
18. Met someone who changed you? No
19. Found out who your true friends were? Ve known my true friendz b4 last yr
20. Found out someone was talking about you? People talk about people nah.
21. Kissed anyone on your friends list? Haha..yep
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life?-a lil more
23. How many kids do you want to have?- 4 should do,2 boiz n 2 girlz.
24. Do you have any pets? Used to.
25. Do you want to change your name?- y ? No!.
26. What did you do for your last birthday?- get2geda with my friendz.
27. What time did you wake up today?- 9:30..slept late.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?- watchin movies..
29. Name something you cannot wait for – To get out of school.
30. Last time you saw your father-3rd august 2004.
31. What is the one thing you wish you could change about your life?- actuali,there re 2.
32. What are you listening to right now?- makinde’s blaring stereo.
33. Have you ever spoken to someone named Tom? Perhaps.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now?- dis I.T thingy.
35. Most visited web page? Facebook
36. What’s your real name? Olorunmonu Bankole Brian
37. Nicknames- ah! There a lot o..bb,banky,champion of capua,bibilo morgan.hehehe..etc etc.
38. Relationship status- single
39. Zodiac sign-libra
40. Male, female or transgendered- aah! Male nah.
41. Infant school – NNMC staffs school.
42. Junior school- Providence,kingfisher.
43. High school- fortuneland,breakthrough academy.
44. Hair colour- black
45. Long or short- short
46. Height- 5,7
47. Do you have a crush on someone?no
48. What do you like about yourself?- d fact dat am jus me,copyrighted and a limited edition.
49. Piercings- nope
50. Tattoos – Nope
51. Righty or lefty – Righty
52. First surgery- somefin ..tomy,don’t know what its called.
53. First piercing- nil
54. First bestfriend- Aniekan
56. First kiss – Am nt goina tell.i dnt kiss n tell.
57. First concert- Ras-Kimono @ calabar.
58. First crush- can’t remember oo
59. Eating- Rice n Beans
60. Drinking- Water
61. I’m about to-Answer 62
62. Listening to- nuffin
63. Waiting for- light !
64. Want kids?- def!.
65. Get married?- def!.
66. Careers in mind? Dietician,Military Intel operative.
WHICH IS BETTER ON THE OPPOSITE SEX:
67. Lips or eyes? Lips
68. Hugs or kisses? Both
69. Shorter or taller? Average.
70. Older or younger? Younger ll do.
71. Romantic or spontaneous? Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? Nice tummy.
73. Sensitive or loud? In btw
74. Hook up or relationship? Any1
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? In btw
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Shoplifted?- haha..yea with kojo..cookies when i was much younger.
77. Drank hard liquor?- yep
78. Lost glasses/ contacts?- yep
79. Sex in a public place?- No
80. Broken someone’s heart?-none dat i know of.
81. Had your heart broken?- nah..
82. Been arrested?- haha..almost.
83. Turned someone down?- couple of times
84. Cried when someone died?- Yep.
85. Liked a friend that is a guy/girl? – yep.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself?- most def.
87. Miracles?- Yea, i believe in miracles.
88. Love at first sight? Perhaps.
89. Heaven?- yeah
90. Santa Clause? Used to.
91. Kiss on the first date? Nope.
92. Angels?- Yes
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? People–my family.
94. Had more than one bf/gf at one time?- *smiling*..yep.
95. Did you sing today? Yeah..i did.
96. Any regrets?- nope
97. If you could go back in time how far would you go? 1995/96. Wish i could relive dose years.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it what day would it be?-cnt rememba d date.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?- @ all.
100. Posting this as 100 truths?- yeaaah,i ll do dat.